WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We only collect personal information that you provide us directly, e.g. when you sign up to our newsletter, fill out a form, or ask us a question, or purchase from the Green Grass NZ online store. The information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, credit card details and other personal information. You don’t have to provide us with your personal information, but if don’t then you might not be able to use all the features of this Green Grass NZ website or remain up to date with Green Grass NZ developments.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- send you our newsletter;
- facilitate the purchase and delivery of items purchased from the Green Grass NZ online store and keep you updated on your order;
- personalise your customer experience;
- respond to you;
- improve the Green Grass NZ website; and
- send you Green Grass NZ emails. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each Green Grass NZ email if at any time you want to unsubscribe from receiving them.
HOW WE MIGHT DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with third parties who assist us in operating Green Grass NZ , our website and our online store. We may also disclose your personal information to comply with the law or to protect the property or safety of Green Grass NZ or others.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use three types of cookies:
- Session cookies are specific to your visit on our site and carry information about actions performed during the visit, e.g. products added to the cart. They eliminate the need to enter the same information repeatedly during your visit. Session cookies expire when you leave the site or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remember information about your preferences, e.g. your preferred currency and help us recognise you each time you visit to make your shopping experience more seamless. Persistent cookies expire after a certain period of time or when you clear cookies in your browser.
- Third-party cookies are cookies supplied by our partners and are used for analytical and advertising purposes. While these cookies are completely anonymous in that they don’t provide us or any third party with any personally identifiable information about you (e.g. your name or address), it does track certain things like how long you spent on our site, and which pages you did or didn’t visit. This allows us to use Remarketing functionality as described below and analyze aggregated traffic data and users behaviour on our site.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result. If you wish to clear your cookies, follow instructions for the browser you’re using.
When you visit our website with cookies enabled, we place a third party cookie supplied by Google, Facebook, Criteo or other partners onto your browser for remarketing purposes. For example, if you visited a particular product, we might use this information to display advertising to you promoting a special offer specific to this product. This advertising may be displayed to you as you browse other sites across the internet. This is possible because many websites participate in third-party’s advertising programme, allowing them to use parts of their sites to display promotional messages from participating advertisers. You may also see our advertisements on sites directly owned or controlled by Google, such as Youtube or on Facebook.
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third party web sites, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, Green Grass NZ cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
HOW TO CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can access or update your personal details at any time by contacting us at email@example.com